Foil Balloon Printing
Over the past couple of months we have seen an upturn in foil balloon printing. Now during a recession companies look to cut costs and reduce overheads but still need to maintain brand awareness and effective advertising. Foil balloon printing is more expensive that latex balloon printing but the benefits are obvious.
- Float time on an 18″ foil is around 7 – 10 days
- Ideal for multi-day promotions
- Can be inflate ahead of the promotion start date
- They self seal which eliminates the daunting task of hand tieing
- Larger print area than the average 9″ or 11″ latex balloon
The only drawback to foil balloon printing is that it takes much longer and the inks do not dry instantly unlike latex balloon printing so lead times need to be greater. You also need a much bigger printing area and specialist drying racks.